Sunday, March 18, 2012

Interview of Kareena Kapoor


Kareena Kapoor: The young Bollywood queen of Kapoor dynasty who is in news more because of her bold statements has gladly revealed in a latest interview that she is crazy for none other than our very own Shahrukh khan.
Kareena Kapoor's 'Yeh Mera Dil' song from 'Don' has become a huge hit, especially overseas. The song has Kareena trying to seduce Shahrukh in the jazzy golden outfit, looking ravishing as ever. In the UK, for example, the song blares on the Asian music channels literally ten times an hour, thanks to the excellent chemistry between Shahrukh and kareena.
Now Kareena is glad she did the song. She adds, "It got me noticed. My niece Samaira has become my biggest fan. She dances to the song and the minute she sees me, she starts singing it.”
Kareena Kapoor's ultimate dream is to do a love story with Shah Rukh Khan. Says Kareena, "Frankly speaking, I did the Yeh mera dil song in Don only because of Shah Rukh. When Farhan Akhtar offered me the song I wondered if doing a guest appearance was right for me. But the temptation for doing a song with Shah Rukh got the better of me. Whenever I look at Shah Rukh I go weak in the knees. I can't believe this is happening to me because I'd never thought any man on this earth was worthy of me, but Shah Rukh make me go berserk!!"Who you are more close to - Amitabh Bachchan or Shahrukh Khan? " Let me tell you, there are no differences between both of them as far as I know and the talks are all rubbish. While I hold Amitji in high esteem, I am quite friendly with Shahrukh. It's not an issue with me that who I am close to between both of them".

Kareena Kapoor love scene 06
Although Kareena is listening to scripts every day she has given her nod to only two new projects. She says, "I can't do run-of-the-mill films any more. I've done enough films without conviction and it shows in my performances. Unlike my sister Karisma, who could look convincing in any role, I've to be convinced to look convincing. That's why I've said yes to only two films Mani Rathnam's Lajjo and Zoya Akhtar's forthcoming film."Mani's film has been pushed forward from January 2007 to April 2007. "Mani needed more time to prepare after Guru. So I've more time to prepare," says Kareena.

No comments:

Post a Comment