Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shahid Kapoor interview “I think Priyanka is hotter than Kareena...”


Shahid Kapoor does what his heart tells him to perhaps that’s what makes him the man he is. Shahid has a lot to look forward to, a flourishing career and the good fortune of being among the few who seems at peace with himself. Never mind his failed relationships; Shahid Kapoor is ready to fall in love again and has consciously been trying to reinvent himself. Get close and personal with the heartthrob...Unlike many of your contemporaries you are trying to reinvent yourself “I have that keeda, he cuts in, right when people will start saying ki dekh Shahid, logon ko tere baare mein yeh cheezein achchi lagti hai, I will go out there and do something different. I think it’s a malfunction in my cerebral cortex,” he laughs.
What has made Mausam special apart from the fact that it’s your dad Pankaj Kapur’s directorial debut “Mausam has been a journey. For my father it started four years ago and for me two. I took a break and everyone said I was making a mistake. Today I couldn’t be happier. No one can predict its fate. But I’m proud of it. When your father is making a film, you’re involved at every level. It’s been a journey with lot of ups and downs.” 
Shahid Kapoor Priyanka Chopra hot stills 
Does the pressures of stardom scare him “I am here to be successful, so I get very happy when people say good things about me. I have worked very hard to reach where I am today so if people are looking at me in a positive light and expecting good things from me, it makes me happy. I will work harder to live up to peoples expectations.”
You’ve said no's more often than yes to people , haven’t been signing as many films as Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor either “Actually I didn’t say no to Rockstar. Imtiaz had narrated Rockstar and Jab We Met. I chose to do Jab We Met because I felt it was a better film for me. I’m dying to sign more films. I’d ideally be happy doing three films a year.”
So what are the limits he has set for himself as an actor “I want to achieve everything. I will never say never because anything is possible. Life has taught me that. I want to be the biggest superstar of the country and be here far longer than anybody else. I want to break all records. I think all of us wish to do that.” he ends passionately.
How is it working with Priyanka Chopra in Kunal Kohli’s film “I’ve always had fun working with Priyanka. While doing Kunal’s film, I’ve rediscovered how much I enjoy working with an actor like her. I’m so glad we’re finally doing a love story. We are both very competitive on the sets. I think she’s more of a boy than a girl. That way you can call her my boyfriend. She is more of a hero than a heroine actually. So you feel much more challenged working with her.” He ends with a smile. 
SHAHID ON A HOT SEAT:
On reported trouble between him and Sonam Kapoor...I don’t know where this is coming from. I find it very stupid to clarify such rumours because I get along with most people.On link up stories of SRK and Priyanka...SRK is the biggest superstar of the country and a much-married man I have lot of respect for him and Priyanka, thats all I have to say on this hypothetical question.
On having someone special in his life right now...Apart from Kaiser my dog, no one knows whether there’s someone in my life or not. I’m single right now.

Best thing about being single...
Initially, I hated being single because I was always used to being in a relationship. But in the last few months I’ve learnt to enjoy it.
On working with his ex- flames...It has its ups and downs. When you know someone for a while there's a certain comfort, respect and regard. At the same time it’s not just professional.
On settling down...I had already seen myself settling down a few years back. But now I’m reassessing it. This time I won’t be so easy to pin down.
Who is sexy – Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka or Sonam...Sonam.
Who’s hotter, Kareena or Priyanka...Personally, I think Priyanka is hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment